|This division has one Rajbhasha department consisting of one Sr. Rajbhasha Adhikary and 5 employees. |
Official Language Implementation Committee :-
1. There are 09 official language implementation committee including divisional official language implementation committee in this division to review the progress of official language which are as under :-
i. Divisional Railway Managers office Chakradharpur
ii. Official Language Implementation Committee, Dangoaposi
iii. Station Official Language Implementation Committee, Vimalgarh
iv. Official Language Implementation Committee, Jharsuguda
v. Official Language Implementation Committee, Bondamunda.
vi. Official Language Implementation Committee, Adityapur
vii. Station Official Language Implementation Committee, Rourkela
viii. Official Language Implementation Committee, Electric Loco Shed, Tatanagar
ix. Station Official Language Implementation Committee, Tatanagar
2. Hindi Libraries have been opened in the following stations/sheds including divisional office to develop interenst among officer/staff towards Rajbasha.
i. Acharya Ramchandra Shukla Hindi Library, Railway Institute . Chakradharpur
iii. Rahul Sankrityayan Hindi Library, Divisional Office . Chakradharpur
iv. Bhagwaticharan Verma Hindi Library, Officer's Club . Chakradharpur
v. Munshi Prem Chand . Hindi Library, Railway Institute . Sini
vi. Amrit Lal Nagar Hindi Library Adityapur
vii. Ramdhari Singh Dinkar Hindi Library Electric Loco Training Centre, Tatanagar
viii. Phaneeshwar Nath Renu , Hindi Library, Dangoaposi
ix. Achrya Chatursen Hindi Library, BondaMunda
x. Acharya hajari Prasad Dwivedi, Hindi Library, Chaibasa
xi. Dr. Rangeya Raghav Hindi Library, Jharsuguda
xii Baba Nagarjun Hindi Library, TRS-1, Tatanagar
xiii, Hindi Library, Rourkela
xiv. Running Room, Chakradharpur
3. Gate working Rules :- There are total 122 GWR in this division out of which Hindi Translation has been made available.
4. Station working Rules:- There are total 90 SWR in this division out of which 122 have been translated and computerised work for the rest in underway.
5. This division is partly situated in A region and partly in C Region. 95% of the total employees of this division have been trained.
6. Magazine:- Hindi magazine Swarnarekha is published in this division.
Source : South Eastern Railway CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 18-07-2012